Centre for Research, Development and Application of Technology – STECH managed under the administrative direction of the Vietnam Institute of Research and Application of Polytechnics (SMENTOR). STECH is a place to participate in the research, develop, and implement technology projects into reality to support the Centre’s responsibilities and tasks.
Scientific research, short-term training and retraining, technology achievements instruction, and implementation for socio-economic growth. Connecting collaboration and facilitating technological transfer with domestic and international businesses.
- – Organizing seminars and exchanging information on technological innovation in Vietnam and throughout the world.
- – Communicate internal and external capabilities to carry out the Centre’s activities.
- – Provide facilities and human resources for organizations at universities across the country to undertake sharing, research, and strengthen teams or clubs in the technological idea creation frameworks.
- – Creating a council of scientists and experts to investigate, evaluate, create, and develop applied technology projects and programs as a core component of the Vietnam Institute of Research and Application of Polytechnics’ principal role.
- – Launch contests and campaigns focused on the development of critical thinking skills, technological solutions, and the creation of playgrounds and beneficial activities for students, learners, and start-ups.
- – Carry out any other tasks given by the SMENTOR Institute.
- – Research and develop an English Learning App by using the IELTS Vietnam application.
- – Research topic about SMENTOR’s App – Connecting Learners – Universities – Businesses to Support Human Recruitment.