- Help the learners grasp what self-positioning is, why it is essential, and how vital it is.
- Through the course, the learners will discover and understand their personal skills, limitations, and talents, as well as appropriate professions for themselves.
- Supporting learners in approaching the methodology of creating their own plans, goals, and future orientation.
- Practice communication, presentation, and self-branding skills.
- At the end of the course, the learners will be able to confidently reposition themselves where they are and what they will need to do to develop themselves in the future.
- Theoretical: ½ program.
- Practice: ½ program.
- Submit self-branding exercise.
VALUES RECEIVED WHEN JOINING THE COURSE
- Acknowledge life’s milestones and turning moments.
- Understand and brand yourself at each stage.
- Incorporate theoretical knowledge into day-to-day work practice.
- Participants: Students of affiliated Universities.
- The number of credits: 3 credits.
- Partner: Teaching at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH).