TESOL CERTIFICATE of INTERNATIONAL TESOL INSTITUTE OF VIETNAM (ITI)
Tesol Standard and Tesol Premium are international English teaching certificates (TESOL) published by the International TESOL Institute of Vietnam (ITI) which have international validity and a perpetual duration. All ITI International TESOL Institute’s certificates are recognized and extensively utilized in Vietnam and over 80 other countries. As a result, the certificate is authentic to the area where you work and offers up a wide range of employment opportunities for you almost anywhere in the globe.
TESOL is an abbreviation for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages – roughly translated as Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. It is an international certificate in English teaching methods for teachers teaching English in the nations that utilize English as a foreign language, including Vietnam.
About us – International TESOL Institute of Vietnam (ITI)
- The International TESOL Institute of Vietnam (ITI) is a branch of the Vietnam Institute of Research and Application of Polytechnics (SMENTOR) that is licensed to educate instructors in Vietnam.
- Mission: To provide instructors with practice-based, realistic, and work-based learning approaches for teaching English in Vietnam and throughout the globe.
- ITI organizes exchange programs, seminars, and workshops on languages and teaching in Vietnam as an established branch of the Vietnam Institute of Research and Application of Polytechnics.
- Certificate: English instructors both Vietnamese and international who have received certification are all legally qualified to teach English in Vietnam and throughout the world.
- Courses at ITI are designed on research-apply-practice, practical applications of lessons across professions and businesses to enhance your English language teaching, and take you to a new level.
Participants at the International TESOL Institute of Vietnam
- English teachers and lecturers at primary schools, junior high schools, high schools, intermediate schools, colleges, universities, and foreign language centres.
- Final year foreign language students or recent graduates who aspire to become an English teacher according to international standards.
- Persons with strong English skills who have the need to work as English instructors at schools or foreign language centres.
- Students who do not have an English proficiency certificate must take an admittance exam to identify their level before studying.
Why should you enroll in ITI’s TESOL Course?
- The course is designed to save students as much time as possible.
- Instructors that are dedicated to their work and have several years of professional experience knowledge.
- The classrooms are spacious, contemporary, and well-equipped.
- ITI’s TESOL certificate is recognized throughout the world, has permanent validity, and is officially recognized in Vietnam and many other countries in the region.
- Received the Certificate of Practical Teaching from the Vietnam Institute of Research and Application of Polytechnics.
The course’s objective
- TESOL STANDARD AND PREMIUM are certificates specializing in teaching English to children and adults.
- TESOL STANDARD AND PREMIUM offers advanced teaching methods that are highly applicable and practical to learners who are not academically oriented.
- Instructors will be prepared and oriented on classroom scenarios, as well as flexible classroom organization with the interweaving and integration of activities, after completing the TESOL STANDARD AND PREMIUM training courses. It helps students use language where the instructor itself encourages students to be engaged and enthused about receiving the instructor in class, as well as to readily adapt the rehearsed circumstances to the real communication environment.
- After finishing the course, instructors will be able to confidently apply what they have learned in their classrooms.