INTRODUCTION TO THE BUSINESS INTERNSHIP COURSE
The Business Internship Course is a hands-on training program at businesses that allows students to experience the actual world of business. Students and universities are linked with businesses through the Business Internship Course. Students are educated in skills ranging from basic to advanced to ensure that when they graduate, they have the necessary skills to work and fulfill the recruitment demands of the businesses.
- Helping students to position themselves and their aspirations, as well as charting a professional development plan.
- Training necessary soft skills for working.
- Enhance attitudes and professional skills.
- Create career opportunities that are a good fit for qualifications.
- Stage 1: Interviews and recruitment are performed at the university through meeting and self-positioning videos. Period: 2 weeks.
- Stage 2: Training skills and attitudes at the SMENTOR Institute. Period: 2 weeks.
- Stage 3: Actual work in the business. Period: 4 weeks.
- Stage 4: Research results presented to University – Business – SMENTOR Institute.
VALUES RECEIVED WHEN JOINING THE COURSE
- Develop office skills, soft skills.
- Trained in attitude and demeanor in a business environment.
- Mentor’s sharing and business orientation.
- SMENTOR Institute awarded Business Internship Course certificate to demonstrate completion in the training course.
- Certified by the Business confirming participation in the internship at the business.
- Academically certified by the University.
- The purpose of providing chances to contact businesses, information, and the process of participation in the Course will be updated via the SMENTOR Institute’s platforms.
- Participants: Students of affiliated universities.
- Duration: 10 weeks.
- The number of credits: 3 – 4 credits, depending on the university.
- Counterparts: Ho Chi Minh City Open University, University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh College of Economics, Nguyen Tat Thanh University, Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Finance, etc.